Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wachee pictures

Here are some of the picture of me and Wachee. I did not find any drill pictures that really show him yet. I found one of the first four leaders, carring flags, but it is hard to see Wachee. So here are the others. Now remember these are very old pictures of me. The hair is hideous in most of them. And damn I was skinny.


Gymkhana. Don't know his age here, but in his 20's.







Wachee giving kisses. He was quite the kisser.











One of my senior pictures with Wachee






Another senior picture with Wachee










Another of gymkhana at the ripe ole' age of 23 years old, Wachee not me.




Wrangler going for a ride with me. This was my first Queensland.





Wachee at the age of 27, and still holding his at gymkhana




My sister and I traded horses when Wachee was 21 & 22 years old. Both years they won the saddle in their age group, 13 and under. I think she was one of the youngest competing then.
He was 100% retired at the age of 30 due to his hips being unstable.

2 comments:

Desiree Thomas said...

All great pictures! I love the high school senior pictures the best with horses.. He looked like a special boy.

Holly said...

awwww, love those "remembering" pictures