Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Have I told you ....

Have I told you all lately how much I love my filly. I went out to the barn just to check on my Stratagy level and of course had to play with Cricket. She was begging for attention. So I gave her lots of scratching. She was getting a little pushy, but I would puch her off of me and she would listen. She had a little sparkle in her eye like she wanted to play, so I went outside of her pen and ran and she chased me. With each run she would get a little more wound up. Several nice spins and a couple nice stops. She would let me get a head start, then take off and pass me. My dad was watching us and he announces "she wins". Yeah she does have a little more speed than I do. I guess I just never had a foal that wanted to be with me. I had a few older mares and my one gleding I talked about last night that would follow me everywhere, but no babies.

I just know that this little girl is going to be so much fun.

2 comments:

Desiree Thomas said...

I'm so glad she loves you, I knew she would Bucky throws lovers no matter what we have bred to him..

Unknown said...

We need more Cricket pics. I really think shes a beautiful gal, so glad to hear how well shes working out for you !