Friday, September 21, 2007

Pictures

I had some down time just waiting for my parents to get home with my kids so I went to the barn and started playing with Cricket. Took her out and led her around, got a brush, the camera, and just practice doing basics. Walk, on different types of grounds, stand quietly, back, turn. Nothing too stressfull. Then decided to try and get pictures. Parents got home and mom helped with this part. The top of her rump is black. Her sire gets very dark when he is shedding, that is what it reminded me of. She is also VERY dirty. But here are a bunch of pictures anyway. Also took her to the round pen and let her play a bit. Also notice her cute little newly trimmed up feet.

4 comments:

Elly'sMom said...

She's awfully cute Kaycie. She has such a sweet face.

Kaycie said...

Yeah Leigh I just LOVE those big soft eyes. I really think that is what sold me on her. Then of course I got to really see and meet the whole package. And she does have a whole package.

Paige said...

She has a cute little butt and a pretty head!

Desiree Thomas said...

Great pictures! Glad you are having fun with her.. I think she is soooo cute!!!
Desiree