Tuesday, September 11, 2007

OK more on the pictures



This is Cricket (duh) in the round pen with me. Her lead rope is thrown over her back. When she spins away it is because I kicket dirt at her when she decided she wanted to eat dirt.

And then pictures of not Cricket. Yes it will happen from time to time.



Toby looking oh so sad because he has to sit on the floor of husband's new car.













The cat Nemo loving Toby. He missed Toby while we were gone. Toby has to stay with grandma when we are not home.













Mom's very fat pony. She may be in foal to sister's grulla tobiano also. But not that far along. She has started the grass only diet and hates us for it.














Windy the yearling mule out of above pony. Also on grass but taking it better than her mom. I love her coloring, but she did not roan out like I thought she was going to.














And the goat. Just because he is so dang cute. And also fat. Guess we need to start a Jenny Craig pen at mom's house.

4 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

I love all of the different animal pictures. The cat sure loves to snuggle with the dog, so cute.

Unknown said...

Hahaha !! I love the fat Pony and fat Goat !! They are both soo adorable ! I am in love with your mule though. I REALLY would love to get a tiny lil burro one day.

Desiree Thomas said...

very cute all the critters and the video was neat as well..
Desiree

Elly'sMom said...

Hee hee, I love all the "fat" buggers. They are too cute Kaycie! I love the way Cricket follows you around. She really has bonded to you! :) Such a pretty girl.

I had a cat that looked so much like yours. His name was Tom. Tom moved in with us in Hawaii. Then moved from there to NY, then to Va at 4 different houses, until finally I had him put to sleep when he was diagnosed with cancer of the urethra. He's buried here with me. I miss that old boy. He was quite a pisser. I think he was 16 or 17 by the time he was laid to rest. He looked just like your cat does. Even the belly part. ; ) Nice big fat Tom Cat. LOL Only he wasn't as sweet to the dogs, he'd rip them a new one should the mood strike him at any given time.