Monday, September 24, 2007

A memorial for Wachee



This is a plaque I bought while on my trip to get Cricket. I will mount it on a wall with pictures of me and my first horse, Watchee. It has been 2 years I think since we put him down and I cried as I read this. I just could not walk out of that store without it. I hope you all can read it, it is sad, as I know we have all been throught this, or will unfortunately have to go through this sometime, but it is worth reading. I will put my senior picture that was taken with him, a drill picture and a barrel racing picture for sure. I don't have any of him on this computer, but when I get some scanned I will share those also. And maybe even a shot of the finished wall.

2 comments:

Desiree Thomas said...

Can't wait to see the pictures, I love high school pictures with horses..

Paige said...

I think that is a great tribute!