Monday, October 8, 2007

My fingers are crossed again

Well Saturday morning my family went out to look at a house. It is 2.46 acres, decent size mobile home, 30X40 shop, and a huge, wonderful landscaped yard. Oh I just loved the setting. When we got there the current owners said they had an offer the night before but had not looked at it yet so did not knoe if they were going to except it. We looked at the house and I immediately wanted it. So our agent, really a good friend, worked some numbers to let us know what we needed to sell our house for and how much we would have to put down on a new house.

Today we found out that the offer was not excepted and we still have a chance. We have an idea what we need to sell our place for. So last week we told our neighbor that we may be moving, and this evening she told Frank that her daughter would like to look at our house on Sunday! Oh that would be so awsome if we could really sell it that fast and get that other place. So everyone needs to be praying for us all at once and it could happen. Now I feel like oh crap I really need to clean this place up. I just do not know where to start.

I will keep you all up to date.

2 comments:

Desiree Thomas said...

Awsome and good luck!!!

Paige said...

Wow sounds like things are moving right along.

Are you putting in a contingency offer on the place you looked at?