Friday, October 5, 2007

Mares and their foals

Ok as promised I am posting the mares with the foals they have had for me. The bay mare has had three and the grulla mare only had one for me.

San Lasan

Feb 2006 "Glory" Sold at 6 weeks old. She is 2 weeks old in this picture. Sorry about the mud on her face.


















Glory a little older. She was weaned at 4 months and gone right after that.















Apachedansmst Dawn



Tuf Lady Liberty "Liberty" Feb 2004
On breed lease and training for exchange. Will be home next August.













Smokey Mountn Majesty "King" March 2005
Sold to a 14 year old girl and she was riding him within a month of buying him. While I had him he had only carried a saddle and I sat on him bareback once. This was taken the day after he was gelded. Sire is a grandson to Just Plain Colonel who is by Colonel Freckles.






Jessa Mst Of Hope "Hope" April 2006
Sold this year to a very excited lady. This picture was taken as a yearling and you know we love those yearling shots, so out of wack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greetings dandsranches.blogspot.com owner found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com