Thursday, May 8, 2008

More pictures of babies

I just love the bubble butt on my new filly. She really is a looker. I am not sure where she got her perfect little head, but her sire had an ugly head till he got his jowls then it looked better. Her dam has a big head, but she is a big mare. It is just nothing fancy. Both of these newest babies are so curious. If I get down to their level they really want to check me out. The filly's dam tries very hard to keep her baby away from humans. She is also very good at staying between me and the baby, but I got a few good pictures of her.
And Rico my Cinco de Mayo baby. He is so funny. If he is off messing around away from his momma, the minute he sees someone he runs to side. He is for sale folks.

Look at that butt! He is only 3 days old.
And timing is everything. He was very irritated at the flies. Kept shaking his head, kicking his feet, and backing into momma.

No comments: