Saturday, May 31, 2008

Indi one month old

Yes that is a piece of twine in her mouth and yes the stinker ate it. Now I guess she is on close colic watch. I let mom know that there was twine in her pen and hope they will watch closer now. But while it was dangling from her mouth she was playing with it. It was funny to watch her with it. I even have a short video of her lounging around the pen with it still in her mouth. She would not let go of it.
Just love this little butt, but I think I have already said that once. She is also shedding around the eyes, and it looks pretty bay color to me, she may not have the creme gene after all, but that is ok I still love her. I love bays, and I really wanted a horse with dun factor so bad, so here she is.
Kind of funny how all three of my foals have the same pose in every picture I take of them, regardless of their age. They just have a look that is them, not a fluke.

No comments: