Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kinda Quiet around here

Well I am on spring break and there is not much happening around here. Frank is leaving for his new job on Saturday. He has spent his days home trying to get a 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet running that has been on blocks for at least 4 years. He finally got it running tonight, but not sure if it is completely fixed.

I have spoke with a rep. from University of Phoenix this week and got all paper work turned in. I will be starting online classes as soon as my financial aide goes threw. I will be getting a BS in Criminal Justice. I have decided finally that I really want to be a Probation Officer. I am so excited to finally get a career going. It has taken me long enough to decide what the heck I want to do with my life.

Still no foal. I think you will all hear me when this foal comes, especially if it all turns out all right. I know she looks horrible. She is on 6lbs of Strategy and extra vitamins and minerals, has a mineral block and today I took dad some Red Cell to add to her mix. I can not get the bones off this girl. And she is halter bred! She is just in very poor shape. She gets her feet done, but the last time was probably the very last time as it was very difficult to get done. It did not use to be so much work.

I also got an update from a lady that bought my other 2006 palomino filly. She has two fillies that look very similar. The trained eye can see that one has a star and the other has a blaze. My filly, "Hope" is the one with the blaze. She is also sending me better pictures soon, I will post those.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Well Hope looks great. For some reason, people with matching horses crack me up.

I feed my mares in their last trimester, 10 pounds of Strategy a day--5 am and 5 pm. You might up her. Has she been power packed? Does she really hurt? That will keep the weight off no matter what you feed her. It is frustrating fighting such a thing, isnt it?

And good for you, on going back to school- I have a friend who teaches for U of P, and has tried to talk me into it---maybe I will look into it.

Enjoy yourself