Thursday, February 28, 2008

She is still a brat

Went out today to play with Cricket. She now plays hard to get. Glad she is in the round pen, I can work her with out catching her. Finally caught her and made her flex and stretch. She really does not like it, but does it. Then curried her, she is shedding sooo much. Can not wait till she is all shed out and I can see that pretty bay color of hers. She loved the brushing.

Left Chole the momma dog out of the puppy pen today. When I got home I let the puppies out to run like I always do and all they wanted to do was nurse. Chloe does not want to nurse them. I will put her in the pen with them tonight. She may not be happy. They may all be gone next Friday. Want to get them vaccinated and make sure they are eating well.

Mom's puppy is doing much better tonight. He is outside again with one other pup. She sold another one last night so just two left.

No comments: