Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow day

Boy I have not had a chance to write on here for some time. I do not have great internet service at home so posting pictures is difficult. I brought my computer to work today so that I could work on it after I was off. We had snow on Sunday and Monday. Today it is beautiful! Sun is shinning, blue skies, and white snow everywhere. I took a picture from one of the office windows that over looks the - what normally is the grass field. That will have to wait though because I did not bring down my camera cord to download the picture. I should have gotten a picture of the pond this morning too, it was a wonderful sight. Sure is funny how my outlook on this weather has changed. I use to absolutely hate the cold.

This was taken when the snow first started. It had only been snowing here a couple hours. Just a light dusting compared to what we really got.


Our poor snow dog does not really like the snow. She thinks she should be in the house with the rest of us. She is getting too old for this.


Zach and Toby playing in the deep stuff. The dogs really had a hard time staying on top of the deep areas. They would get carried away and jump in then fight to get out.


Chloe likes running in this stuff. Oh wait Chloe likes running. She is such a nut.

Tahoe and Alex running down the hill. The dogs loved the plowed areas.

No comments: